PRIVACY AND COOKIES POLICY
§ 1 Definitions
- Personal Data Administrator, Administrator, PDA – the natural or legal person, public authority, entity or other body which alone or jointly with others determines the purposes and means of the processing of personal data.
- Mobile Application, App – eLeader Mobile Visit application.
- Data Controller, eLeader – eLeader Sp. z o.o. with registered office in Lublin, ul. Nałęczowska 16, 20-701 Lublin, entered Commercial Register kept by the Polish District Court Lublin-Wschód in Lublin with registered office in Świdnik, 6th Commercial Division of the Polish National Court Register at number KRS 0000193608.
- GDPR – Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation).
- Website, Service – eLeader Mobile Visit web platform.
- User – a person who uses the Web Service or eLeader Mobile Visit mobile application.
- This Privacy and Cookies Policy governs the processing and protection of personal data entered into the Website and Mobile Application by Data Controller and Users.
- The owner of the Website and, at the same time, Data Controller on the Website is eLeader Sp. z o.o. pursuant to a separate data entrustment agreement concluded with PDO.
§ 3 Security of Personal Data
- eLeader ensures the security of Users‘ personal data through technical and organizational measures introduced.
- Processing of personal data on the Website is carried out in accordance with the requirements of GDPR and other generally applicable laws, in particular in accordance with the principles set out in Article 5 of GDPR.
- The Website and Mobile Application records through system logs all User activity, in particular the operations of entering, modifying and deleting data.
- eLeader is entitled to use the personal data collected on the Website and Mobile Application to provide service and management of the User’s account and to solve technical problems.
- If eLeader uses the services of processors, eLeader will require the implementation of appropriate technical and organizational measures to ensure that the processing meets the requirements of generally applicable laws and protects the rights of data subjects.
§ 4 Cookies mechanism
- eLeader uses session cookies and persistent cookies.
- By means of cookies files, information is collected in order to maintain the session of User, thanks to which User does not have to enter his/her login and password again on each subpage of the Service.
- User may deactivate cookies in the settings of their web browser:
§ 5 Final Provisions
- eLeader shall process Personal Data on the Website and Mobile Application:
a) no longer than for the duration of the data entrustment agreement referred to in § 2 Paragraph 2,b) in relation to the data referred to in § 2 Paragraph 3 – for the duration of the employment/cooperation relationship or until the agreement is fulfilled.
- eLeader reserves the right to modify the provisions of this Policy. If any modifications are made, they will be made available on the Website.
- This Policy document is made effective as of 24.09.2021.