Política de privacidad (EN)
Personal data Controller
The Users’ personal data are controlled by eLeader Sp. z o.o. with its registered office in Lublin, ul. Nałęczowska 16, 21-701 Lublin, entered into the National Court Register under KRS number 0000193608, NIP tax identification number 713-258-93-06, REGON statistical number 431273170 and by Finanteq SA with its registered office in Lublin, ul. Nałęczowska 16, 21-701 Lublin, registered in the National Court Register under KRS No. 0000521114, NIP No. 713-30-87-558, REGON No. 061722409.
Scope of personal data and scope of data processing
For the purpose of a given Service, the Controller may ask the User specifically for the following personal data: their first and last name, telephone number and email address. During the recruitment process, submitting personal data is obligatory in the scope provided for in the Labour Code. In all other cases personal data are processed on the basis of the User’s voluntary consent. However, failing to provide these data will render the provision of the Service impossible. The User grants consent by checking the appropriate box in the form during the procedure of enabling the Services.
The Controller processes personal data for the following purposes:
- To contact the User at the email address and phone number they have provided in order to respond to their inquiries made via a contact form, on condition that the User has consented to such contact. The data will be processed until the User withdraws their consent.
- To send a newsletter to the e-mail addresses provided by the Users with information about updates in the Data Controller’s offer, articles, reports and market analyses. The data will be processed until the User withdraws their consent.
- To perform the recruitment process. The data will be processed for the purpose of the current recruitment until the consent to do so is withdrawn, but no longer than six months of the day of granting the consent. The data processed for the purpose of future recruitment will be processed until the consent is withdrawn but no longer than three years of giving the consent.
The User asserts that they provide the data voluntarily, reserving the right to access the contents of their data, rectify them, restrict their processing, have them deleted at any time, without affecting the legality of data procession which took place based on the consent, prior to its withdrawal, and also to lodge a complaint to the supervisory authority (President of the Personal Data Protection Office).
The website is protected with security arrangements aimed at safeguarding the User’s personal data by means of appropriate technical and organizational measures against the loss, misuse, unlawful processing or modification of the data. The Controller is obliged to protect all the data disclosed by the Users in accordance with the norms of security and confidentiality.
eLeader Sp. z o.o. states that the website eleader.biz uses mechanisms that employ cookies. By using this website, the User consents to have cookies installed on their device, as explained below. Cookie files are used for the following purposes:
- to adapt the content of Internet services websites to the user’s preferences and to optimize the use of websites; in particular, these files enable identification of the Internet service user’s device and display of a website customized to the user’s individual needs,
- to create statistics that help to understand the users’ behavior on websites, in order to improve their structure and content.
Types of cookies:
- «necessary» cookies, which enable visitors to use the service, e.g. session cookies,
- «functional» cookies, which enable «remembering» the user’s settings and personalization of the user interface, e.g. in the scope of the selected mobile/desktop version, the user’s recently typed phrases, the look of the website, etc.,
- «analytical» cookies, which enable monitoring of the users’ activity.
The User can specify the conditions of storing and obtaining access to cookie files by means of software settings and the service configuration. Storing cookies and gaining access to them require the User’s consent, which can be granted through relevant settings of the software installed in the User’s telecommunications terminal equipment or in the service configuration. Should the User not wish to have their cookie files stored or accessed, they can at any time deactivate the storage of cookies in their browser. The links below point to cookie settings guides in popular Internet browsers: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome, Opera, Safari.
The rules laid down in this Policy are subject to change. The User will be informed about such changes by updates to this document published on the eleader.biz website.