Politique de confidentialité
Personal data Controller
The personal data submitted by the Users for the purpose of using the Services is controlled by eLeader Sp. z o.o. with its registered office in Nałęczowska 16, 2o-701 Lublin, entered into the National Court Register by the District Court Lublin-Wschód in Lublin with its seat in Świdnik, VI Commercial Division of the National Court Register under KRS number 0000193608 (hereinafter « eLeader Sp. z o.o. »).
Scope of personal data and scope of data processing
For the purpose of a given Service, the Controller may ask the User specifically for the following personal data: their first and last name, telephone number and email address. Personal data are processed on the basis of the User’s consent. The User grants the consent by checking the appropriate box in the form during the procedure of enabling the Services. The data are processed until the User withdraws their consent and the Controller processes Personal Data for the following purposes :
- to contact the User at the email address and phone number they have provided in order to respond to their inquiries made via a contact form, on condition that the User has consented to such contact. The data is processed until the User withdraws their consent.
- to contact the User by phone, mail or email provided that the User consented to such contact while sending a CV or job application. The personal data will be processed for a period of six months (in the event they have agreed to take part in the current recruitment), up to three years (in the event of granting consent to participate in future recruitment processes) or until the User withdraws their consent.
The User asserts that they provide the data voluntarily, reserving their right to access the content of their data, rectify them, restrict their processing, have them deleted and lodge a complaint to the supervisory authority (President of the Personal Data Protection Office).
The website is protected with security arrangements aimed at safeguarding the User’s personal data by means of appropriate technical and organizational measures against the loss, misuse, unlawful processing or modification of the data. The Controller is obliged to protect all the data disclosed by the Users in accordance with the norms of security and confidentiality.
eLeader Sp. z o.o. states that the website eleader.biz uses mechanisms that employ cookies. By using this website, the User consents to have cookies installed on their device, as explained below. Cookie files are used for the following purposes:
- to adapt the content of Internet services websites to the user’s preferences and to optimize the use of websites; in particular, these files enable identification of the Internet service user’s device and display of a website customized to the user’s individual needs,
- to create statistics that help to understand the users’ behavior on websites, in order to improve their structure and content.
Types of cookies:
- « necessary » cookies, which enable visitors to use the service, e.g. session cookies,
- « functional » cookies, which enable « remembering » the user’s settings and personalization of the user interface, e.g. in the scope of the selected mobile/desktop version, the user’s recently typed phrases, the look of the website, etc.,
- « analytical » cookies, which enable monitoring of the users’ activity.
The User can specify the conditions of storing and obtaining access to cookie files by means of software settings and the service configuration. Storing cookies and gaining access to them require the User’s consent, which can be granted through relevant settings of the software installed in the User’s telecommunications terminal equipment or in the service configuration. Should the User not wish to have their cookie files stored or accessed, they can at any time deactivate the storage of cookies in their browser. The links below point to cookie settings guides in popular Internet browsers: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome, Opera, Safari.
The rules laid down in this Policy are subject to change. The User will be informed about such changes by updates to this document published on the eleader.biz website.